Potato Chip Cookies plus Pacific San Diego Magazine

Potato Chip Cookies

So I have some exciting news to announce today!!  Pacific San Diego, a local SD lifestyle magazine, asked me to participate in their newly launched blogger series.  I’ll be sharing one article a week in the What’s Cooking category.  First up, Potato Chip Cookies.    Made with vanilla, toasted pecans and potato chips, these salty-sweet confections come in two variations: salted crumble and chocolate dipped.  They taste like Pecan Sandies with a little something extra :)  The flavors are crisp, clean and well-balanced.  You simply must add these to your to-bake list.  In addition to the blogger series, I have another fun announcement.  Continue reading for details.

Potato Chip Cookie Dough

Pacific San Diego also featured me in their March edition!  Written by David Nelson, the two and a half page bio features a number of my photos including Summer Salad with Vanilla Vinaigrette, Bacon & Habanero Infused Vodka, Kosher Dill Pickles and others!  I really love how this turned out.  Thanks so much to the Pacific San Diego team :)

Kitchen Konfidence Pacific Magazine 1
Kitchen Konfidence Pacific Magazine 2

You can zoom in and read the article here.

Potato Chip Cookies Chocolate Dipped Potato Chip Cookies

Get the recipe for Potato Chip Cookies here.  Enjoy!

Comments

1. Jorge says

The Pacific San Diego Magazine article looks great! Congratulations :) The pictures are, of course, amazing and look great in it. Can’t wait to find a print version!

Having had the chance to try the cookies, I can say they are amazing. Great combination of sweet and savory. Thinking about them is making my mouth water right now.

Brandon, congrats on the magazine feature!!!!! Your food always looks beautiful and those images are just great.

Potato chip cookies..I have a running joke w/ a friend of mine who I told about 9 mos ago I wanted to make them. I had no idea others would to..but I never made them. Since then I’ve seen Deb/smitten, many other bloggers, you too now, one made Doritos brownies…I wanted to hop on the train ages ago and you have me even more wanting to now! :)

Thanks Averie!! Yeah I’ve been seeing version sprout up all around the internets. I’m not sure about Doritos Brownies, but I can say these are delicious. Not kitschy at all – the flavor is actually quite … refined?

3. Katherine Hunter says

i’ve made potato chip cookies lots of times / they were featured in a Xmas cookie collection published by the Salt Lake Tribune several years ago / they are like a salty crispy shortbread cookie

That’s awesome! Yeah, I loooove these cookies. I’m sure I’ll be making more batches in the future.

Ummm, you are totally famous. I should have gotten your autograph and picture before you went EPIC!! Such an awesome opportunity, and you are truly on your way to MORE INCREDIBLE things!! YOU GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!