This post may contain affiliate links.
We’ve finally reached the last week of the $100 Williams-Sonoma Gift Card Giveaway. For the past several weeks, I’ve given you four chances to enter to win. Please note that you can still enter via email, Facebook and Twitter. Each entry will up your chances of winning the gift card. Also, if you do not have a Williams-Sonoma store close by, you can certainly use this gift card online. I will be accepting entries up until midnight on February 4 (i.e. tomorrow), so don’t delay! I’m pairing this week’s giveaway details with a flavorful recipe for Olive Oil Tuna Spread with Lemon and Oregano. Oil packed tuna is whipped into a smooth, creamy spread with bright lemon, spicy oregano, garlic and freshly ground black pepper. Continue reading for the recipe and giveaway details.
This week’s entry is super simple. All you have to do is subscribe to the Kitchen Konfidence RSS feed and leave me a comment below. If you are already a subscriber, simply leave me a comment.
You can find the RSS feed here. Subscribe at the top!
Here are links to the four different ways you can enter to win:
Week 4: Subscribe to the Kitchen Konfidence RSS feed and leave a comment.
You can enter to win at any point between January 13, 2010 and February 4, 2010. A winner will be selected at random on Saturday, February 5, 2010. Please note that the Williams-Sonoma gift card can only be used in the United States and Puerto Rico. Good luck to all who enter and thank you so much for participating. And now on to the recipe…
Olive Oil Tuna Spread with Lemon and Oregano
- 1 (6 oz. can) tuna packed in olive oil, undrained
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place tuna (with oil), butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, oregano and garlic into a food processor. Pulse a few times and then process until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper and additional lemon juice (if needed), pulsing to combine.
- Transfer spread to a clean bowl and serve with crackers or fresh crostini.