Christmas is just two days away!! And if you are still in need of some recipes for your Holiday dinner menu, I’ve got you covered.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Apple Cranberry Moscow Mule (photo below) by What’s Gaby Cooking. A seasonal treat!
- Festive Gin Smash by Cook Republic. A fizzy mix of strawberry and lychee.
- Here are 15 other cocktail ideas from last week’s Sunday Dish.
- Spicy Cranberry Salsa with Cream Cheese & Crackers on The Kitchn. Well this is just fun.
- Roast Mushroom Soup by Honestly YUM. So warm and comforting.
- Toasted Sesame & Kimchi Deviled Eggs on Kitchen Konfidence. My latest appetizer!
- Beet & Burrata Salad with Pistachio Vinaigrette by What’s Gaby Cooking. Such a decadent salad. Perfect for the Holidays.
- Chile Relleno White Mac and Cheese by Heartbeet Kitchen. Next level mac and cheese right here.
- Pistachio-Crusted Whole Roasted Cauliflower by Snixy Kitchen. Such an impressive side!!
- Braised Lamb Shanks (photo above) by Spoon Fork Bacon. A show-stopper main for an intimate Holiday gathering.
- Orange, Bourbon & Pecan Glazed Ham on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my favorite Holiday mains. Perfect for a crowd.
- Holiday Stuffed Pork Tenderloin by How Sweet Eats. This stuffing looks SO good.
- Rosemary Beef Tenderloin with Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce by Half Baked Harvest. YUM!
- Herb Crusted Sous Vide Leg of Lamb by Salt Pepper Skillet. If you happened to get a sous vide unit for Black Friday, make this!
- Snickerdoodle Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting by Averie Cooks. So festive!!
- Coquito Cake (photo above) by A Cozy Kitchen. I am loving this. A coquito cake is flavored with coconut, rum and spices.
- Pink Peppermint Cake by How Sweet Eats. So pretty.
- Chocolate Caramel Tart by Smitten Kitchen. This looks over-the-top delicious!!
- Hot Cocoa Cookies by Dessert for Two. Topped with marshmallows and candy cane bits.
I recently featured the Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Crème Fraîche Glaze (photo at the top) on Instagram! You can find the cake recipe here, and top with the following glaze: whisk together 2 cups confectioners sugar, 1/4 cup crème fraîche and pinch of salt. Thin out with a little fresh lemon juice. The glaze should be thick but pourable.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Brandon, Jorge, TiVo and Federico. Wishing you and your loved ones a grand holiday feast!1