Christmas is just two days away!! And if you are still in need of some recipes for your Holiday dinner menu, I’ve got you covered.
- Apple Cranberry Moscow Mule (photo below) by What’s Gaby Cooking. A seasonal treat!
- Festive Gin Smash by Cook Republic. A fizzy mix of strawberry and lychee.
- Here are 15 other cocktail ideas from last week’s Sunday Dish.
- Spicy Cranberry Salsa with Cream Cheese & Crackers on The Kitchn. Well this is just fun.
- Roast Mushroom Soup by Honestly YUM. So warm and comforting.
- Toasted Sesame & Kimchi Deviled Eggs on Kitchen Konfidence. My latest appetizer!
- Beet & Burrata Salad with Pistachio Vinaigrette by What’s Gaby Cooking. Such a decadent salad. Perfect for the Holidays.
- Chile Relleno White Mac and Cheese by Heartbeet Kitchen. Next level mac and cheese right here.
- Pistachio-Crusted Whole Roasted Cauliflower by Snixy Kitchen. Such an impressive side!!
- Braised Lamb Shanks (photo above) by Spoon Fork Bacon. A show-stopper main for an intimate Holiday gathering.
- Orange, Bourbon & Pecan Glazed Ham on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my favorite Holiday mains. Perfect for a crowd.
- Holiday Stuffed Pork Tenderloin by How Sweet Eats. This stuffing looks SO good.
- Rosemary Beef Tenderloin with Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce by Half Baked Harvest. YUM!
- Herb Crusted Sous Vide Leg of Lamb by Salt Pepper Skillet. If you happened to get a sous vide unit for Black Friday, make this!
- Snickerdoodle Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting by Averie Cooks. So festive!!
- Coquito Cake (photo above) by A Cozy Kitchen. I am loving this. A coquito cake is flavored with coconut, rum and spices.
- Pink Peppermint Cake by How Sweet Eats. So pretty.
- Chocolate Caramel Tart by Smitten Kitchen. This looks over-the-top delicious!!
- Hot Cocoa Cookies by Dessert for Two. Topped with marshmallows and candy cane bits.
I recently featured the Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Crème Fraîche Glaze (photo at the top) on Instagram! You can find the cake recipe here, and top with the following glaze: whisk together 2 cups confectioners sugar, 1/4 cup crème fraîche and pinch of salt. Thin out with a little fresh lemon juice. The glaze should be thick but pourable.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Brandon, Jorge, TiVo and Federico. Wishing you and your loved ones a grand holiday feast!1