Grab your measuring cups, pull out those mixing bowls and crack open a fresh bag of chocolate chips, because it’s time for a Holiday Cookie Swap!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- My 2018 Holiday Baking List by How Sweet Eats. Jessica shares a bunch of tasty cookie recipes. Check them out!
- chocolate sea salt rugelach (photo below) by Molly Yeh. Too cute!!
- Gingerbread Chai Cookies by Bake From Scratch. Gingerbread + chai seems like such a natural combination. YUM!
- Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread by Sprouted Kitchen. Yes please.
- Glittered Gingerbread Christmas Tree Ornaments by Half Baked Harvest. I know these are just for decoration, but the glitter temps me to take a bite.
- Gingerbread Spiced Snowflake Sugar Cookies by Spoon Fork Bacon. So pretty.
- 15 Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes by 101 Cookbooks. Heidi’s cookies are always so good.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Gluten-Free Slice & Bake Cookies by Snixy Kitchen. I’ll take 5 please.
- Peppermint Bark Chocolate Chip Cookies by Two Peas & Their Pod. Two of my favorite Holiday confections combined.
- Slice N Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cookies (photo below) by Half Baked Harvest. Dyyyinnngg. These look so tasty.
- Marranitos & Puerquitos (Soft Mexican Gingerbread Pig Cookies) by Chicano Eats. A Mexican treat!
- Tahini & Pomegranate Almond Cookies by Love & Lemons. I’d totally try these.
- Christmas Reindeer Cookies by Foodness Gracious. Festive AF!
- Inside Out Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars (photo below) by Dolly and Oatmeal. These are kind of like cookies, right? Just take a look at this glistening chocolate.
- Coffee Toffee by White on Rice Couple. Because every Holiday cookie tin needs some toffee.
Plus, my check out my latest Toasted Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies and seven holiday cookie recipes on Kitchen Konfidence! What are your favorite holiday cookies?7
Leave a Reply