Grab your measuring cups, pull out those mixing bowls and crack open a fresh bag of chocolate chips, because it’s time for a Holiday Cookie Swap!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- My 2018 Holiday Baking List by How Sweet Eats. Jessica shares a bunch of tasty cookie recipes. Check them out!
- chocolate sea salt rugelach (photo below) by Molly Yeh. Too cute!!
- Gingerbread Chai Cookies by Bake From Scratch. Gingerbread + chai seems like such a natural combination. YUM!
- Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread by Sprouted Kitchen. Yes please.
- Glittered Gingerbread Christmas Tree Ornaments by Half Baked Harvest. I know these are just for decoration, but the glitter temps me to take a bite.
- Gingerbread Spiced Snowflake Sugar Cookies by Spoon Fork Bacon. So pretty.
- 15 Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes by 101 Cookbooks. Heidi’s cookies are always so good.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Gluten-Free Slice & Bake Cookies by Snixy Kitchen. I’ll take 5 please.
- Peppermint Bark Chocolate Chip Cookies by Two Peas & Their Pod. Two of my favorite Holiday confections combined.
- Slice N Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cookies (photo below) by Half Baked Harvest. Dyyyinnngg. These look so tasty.
- Marranitos & Puerquitos (Soft Mexican Gingerbread Pig Cookies) by Chicano Eats. A Mexican treat!
- Tahini & Pomegranate Almond Cookies by Love & Lemons. I’d totally try these.
- Christmas Reindeer Cookies by Foodness Gracious. Festive AF!
- Inside Out Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars (photo below) by Dolly and Oatmeal. These are kind of like cookies, right? Just take a look at this glistening chocolate.
- Coffee Toffee by White on Rice Couple. Because every Holiday cookie tin needs some toffee.