If you’re like me and in need of some new salad inspiration right now, then you definitely need to check out the 15 healthy salad recipes below!
- Grilled Lemon Chicken Salad With Basil Dressing (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my favorite salad recipes on the blog.
- I Thought I Hated Salad—Until I Found This 10-Minute Broccoli-Pesto Slaw by Food 52. I know, that’s such a clickbaity title, but if you can get past it, the broccoli salad looks really good.
- Roasted Winter Green Salad by The Endless Meal. With lemon tahini dressing. YUM!
- Citrus and Avocado Salad with Quick Pickled Fennel by Kitchen Confidante. Such
- Moroccan Tomato Salad by What’s Gaby Cooking. This looks so fresh!
- The Epic Travel Salad (photo above) by My New Roots. Loving the colors here!
- Smoked Curried Chicken Salad on Kitchen Konfidence. If you love curried chicken salad, then you need to give this a try. The recipe was inspired by a local restaurant by Brian Malarkey, Herb & Eatery.
- Winter Crunch Salad with Apple, Persimmon and Toasted Seeds (photo below) by Kale and Caramel. With crispy shallots on top!
- Greek Quinoa Salad Jars by Little Spice Jar. Looking for some meal prep inspiration? Check this one out.
- Spicy Turkey Taco Salad with Baja Dressing by Half Baked Harvest. Yaaaasssss!!
- White Bean, Fennel and Chorizo Salad in a Jar on Kitchen Konfidence. Another tasty meal prep option.
- Chicken Quinoa Salad with Dijon Dressing by Foodness Gracious. Simple and healthy.
- Winter Crunch Salad by How Sweet Eats. I’m down with all of the crunchy winter salads.
- Radicchio, Beet, and Citrus Salad with Golden Beet Vinaigrette by Kale and Caramel. Vibrant colors and flavors!
- Napa and Kale Slaw with Crunchy BBQ Cauliflower and Pickled Jalapeno Ranch by The First Mess. This looks SO delicious.