If you’re like me and in need of some new salad inspiration right now, then you definitely need to check out the 15 healthy salad recipes below!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Grilled Lemon Chicken Salad With Basil Dressing (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my favorite salad recipes on the blog.
- I Thought I Hated Salad—Until I Found This 10-Minute Broccoli-Pesto Slaw by Food 52. I know, that’s such a clickbaity title, but if you can get past it, the broccoli salad looks really good.
- Roasted Winter Green Salad by The Endless Meal. With lemon tahini dressing. YUM!
- Citrus and Avocado Salad with Quick Pickled Fennel by Kitchen Confidante. Such
- Moroccan Tomato Salad by What’s Gaby Cooking. This looks so fresh!
- The Epic Travel Salad (photo above) by My New Roots. Loving the colors here!
- Smoked Curried Chicken Salad on Kitchen Konfidence. If you love curried chicken salad, then you need to give this a try. The recipe was inspired by a local restaurant by Brian Malarkey, Herb & Eatery.
- Winter Crunch Salad with Apple, Persimmon and Toasted Seeds (photo below) by Kale and Caramel. With crispy shallots on top!
- Greek Quinoa Salad Jars by Little Spice Jar. Looking for some meal prep inspiration? Check this one out.
- Spicy Turkey Taco Salad with Baja Dressing by Half Baked Harvest. Yaaaasssss!!
- White Bean, Fennel and Chorizo Salad in a Jar on Kitchen Konfidence. Another tasty meal prep option.
- Chicken Quinoa Salad with Dijon Dressing by Foodness Gracious. Simple and healthy.
- Winter Crunch Salad by How Sweet Eats. I’m down with all of the crunchy winter salads.
- Radicchio, Beet, and Citrus Salad with Golden Beet Vinaigrette by Kale and Caramel. Vibrant colors and flavors!
- Napa and Kale Slaw with Crunchy BBQ Cauliflower and Pickled Jalapeno Ranch by The First Mess. This looks SO delicious.