Today on The Sunday Dish, I’ve got 14+ Game Day Recipes including cocktails, apps, mains and desserts. I’m not the biggest football fan, but I do enjoy watching the Super Bowl, and I love all the food that goes along with it.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Game Day Tequila Cocktails Three Ways on Kitchen Konfidence. If you love tequila, then you have to give these cocktails a try.
- 5 Ingredient Oven Broiled Chipotle Chicken Wings with Salsa Negra by I Am A Food Blog.
Ohthese look tasty!
- Winter Citrus Tequila Smash (photo below) by Half Baked Harvest. Another great tequila cocktail.
- Tex Mex Enchilada Queso by What’s Gaby Cooking. I could just dive head first right into this.
- Black Bean Cheese Taquitos by Two Peas and Their Pod. So shareable!
- 7 Layer Bean Dip by Simply Recipes. I’m down with
alllof these layers.
- Homemade Pizza on Kitchen Konfidence. Veggie, meat, savory or sweet, I’ve got plenty of pizza options perfect for the big game.
- Air Fryer BBQ Wings (photo below) by Salt Pepper Skillet. If you’ve got an air fryer, check these out!
- Caramelized Onion Beer Focaccia by The Candid Appetite. Over the top YUM!
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders with Red Cabbage on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my latest Instant Pot recipes perfect for Game Day!
- Beer Cheese Soup with Chili Spiced Chex by Half Baked Harvest. Throw this in a
crock potduring the big game and let your guests serve themselves.
- Tangy Meyer Lemon Cookies by Hummingbird High. Meyer lemons are in season right now, so this is a perfect time to try these cookies.
- Blood Orange Donuts by The Vanilla Bean Blog. Loving this color!
- 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownie Cookies by Food52. So simple, but so delicious.
What are some of your favorite foods to eat for Game Day? Let me know in the comments below!!11
Leave a Reply