Today on The Sunday Dish, I’ve got 14+ Game Day Recipes including cocktails, apps, mains and desserts. I’m not the biggest football fan, but I do enjoy watching the Super Bowl, and I love all the food that goes along with it.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Game Day Tequila Cocktails Three Ways on Kitchen Konfidence. If you love tequila, then you have to give these cocktails a try.
- 5 Ingredient Oven Broiled Chipotle Chicken Wings with Salsa Negra by I Am A Food Blog.
Ohthese look tasty!
- Winter Citrus Tequila Smash (photo below) by Half Baked Harvest. Another great tequila cocktail.
- Tex Mex Enchilada Queso by What’s Gaby Cooking. I could just dive head first right into this.
- Black Bean Cheese Taquitos by Two Peas and Their Pod. So shareable!
- 7 Layer Bean Dip by Simply Recipes. I’m down with
alllof these layers.
- Homemade Pizza on Kitchen Konfidence. Veggie, meat, savory or sweet, I’ve got plenty of pizza options perfect for the big game.
- Air Fryer BBQ Wings (photo below) by Salt Pepper Skillet. If you’ve got an air fryer, check these out!
- Caramelized Onion Beer Focaccia by The Candid Appetite. Over the top YUM!
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders with Red Cabbage on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my latest Instant Pot recipes perfect for Game Day!
- Beer Cheese Soup with Chili Spiced Chex by Half Baked Harvest. Throw this in a
crock potduring the big game and let your guests serve themselves.
- Tangy Meyer Lemon Cookies by Hummingbird High. Meyer lemons are in season right now, so this is a perfect time to try these cookies.
- Blood Orange Donuts by The Vanilla Bean Blog. Loving this color!
- 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownie Cookies by Food52. So simple, but so delicious.
What are some of your favorite foods to eat for Game Day? Let me know in the comments below!!11