After a decadent
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Banana + Oat Pancakes (photo below) by What’s Cooking Good Looking. These pancakes are made with oats instead of flour!
- Toasted Pecan and Oat Smoothie on Kitchen Konfidence. This breakfast beverage is tasty and filling.
- 5 Ingredient Golden Milk Snack Bites by The Minimalist Baker. I’m down with these.
- Instant Pot Dynamite Cold Tonic by 101 Cookbooks. If you’re feeling under the weather.
- Hearty Chocolate Oat Smoothie on The First Mess. Such a treat!
- Roasted Cauliflower, Tahini and Lentil Salad (photo below) by Love and Lemons. This salad is packed with flavor!
- 8 Salads That Taste Even Better After All Those Cheese Plates by Food 52. So many great ideas.
- Superfood Salad with Easy Roasted Chickpeas Recipe (photo at the top) on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my favorite January salads.
- Vegan Kale Detox Salad by Well and Full. So hearty!
- Vegetarian Stuffed Acorn Squash by Cookie + Kate. Gorgeous and nutritious.
- Super Simple Salmon Tacos with Juicy Citrus Salsa by Gimme Some Oven. So vibrant!
- Fire Roasted Pulled Pork Stuffed Peppers by How Sweet Eats. Dyyyying!!!
- Kale and White Bean Pizza on Kitchen Konfidence. My healthy pizza recipe.
- Baked Salmon with Fresh Herbs by Skinny Taste. Simple and delicious.
- Broiled Halibut With White Wine Lemon Caper Sauce by White On Rice Couple. Loving these flavors!
- Brussels Sprouts Tacos (photo below) by Pinch of Yum. Two of my favorite things combined 😀
- Veggie Tikka Masala by The Kitchn. How good does this look?!