Each year on Valentine’s Day, I like to cook Jorge a special dinner. I try to go all out with a specific theme or with recipes made with luxurious ingredients. To me, an intimate home-cooked meal is one of the best ways to say I love you! Below you’ll find 15 Valentine’s Day recipes to help you prepare your own special feast.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Raspberry Elderflower Granita (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. Super simple and super impressive.
- Easy Valentine’s Day Raspberry Baked Donuts by Foodness Gracious. Loving these right here.
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies by Half Baked Harvest. So pretty!!
- Almond Flour Strawberry Crumble Bars by Joy The Baker. I’d eat these for breakfast or dessert.
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Mini Pavalova Cakes by Snixy Kitchen.
- Persian Love Cake on Honestly Yum. This color is
- Gluten Free Red Velvet Cake (photo below) on The Bojon Gourmet. Dying.
- Mango Mojito with Jalapeno and Mint by Drizzle and Dip. This cocktail will surely spice up your Valentine’s Day evening.
- Pomegranate Kombucha St. Germain Spritzer (photo below) on Country Cleaver. For the health conscious romantic.
- Blood Orange Vodka Sour on Kitchen Konfidence. Make this now while blood oranges are in season!!
- Porchetta Pork Tenderloin on Kitchen Konfidence. All the flavors of
a traditionalporchetta without all the hassle!
- Seared Scallops with Citrus Salsa (photo below) by Kitchen Confidante. How
gooddoes this look?!
- Date Night Lemon Pasta by I Am A Food Blog. A simple dish to say I love you with.
- Sous Vide Filet Mignon by Salt and Pepper Skillet. I usually make a really good steak for Jorge and Valentine’s Day. This year, I might try
this sousvide version!
- Spicy Lobster Bucatini with Burrata on A Cozy Kitchen. So luxe!!