The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! This week, I’m sharing 15 decadent chocolate recipes.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Walnut White Chocolate Bundt Cake by The Vanilla Bean Blog. I love a good bundt, and this one looks like a beauty!
- Chocolate Panna Cotta with Espresso Whipped Cream on Kitchen Konfidence. Panna Cotta is an Italian custard thickened with gelatin. It’s really easy to make and super tasty!
- Chocolate Ombre Pound Cake (photo below) by Hummingbird High. So. Gorg.
- Chocolate Chunk Coconut Banana Bread by Half Baked Harvest. I mean how good does this look?
- Richard Sax’s Chocolate Cloud Cake on Food52. A lighter chocolate cake.
- Healthful Double Chocolate Cookies by 101 Cookbooks. Filled with all sorts of healthy goodies
- Double Chocolate Matcha Bark with Toasted Pistachios on Kitchen Konfidence. Who says bark is just for the Holidays?
- Vegan Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake (photo below) by Half Baked Harvest. DYING.
- Cacao & Custard Apple Smoothie Bowl with Cacao Quinoa Granola by Gather and Feast. This is a work of art!
- Grain Free Chocolate Sea Salt Granola Hunks by The First Mess. Put this on yogurt, ice cream or a smoothie bowl.
- Dark Chocolate Brownies with Pistachios and Easy Caramel Sauce (photo at top) on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my favorite brownie recipes.
- Very Thin Cacao Brownies with Salted Pumpkin Seeds on Joy the Baker. Uhhhh yum.
- Cacao Date Balls by Honestly YUM. No processed sugar here!
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate Energy Bites by Bakerita. These are gluten- free, paleo AND vegan.
- Favorite Hot Chocolate by Cookie + Kate. For those of us who like our chocolate in drinkable form.