The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! This week, I’m sharing 12+ recipes perfect for St. Patty’s Day.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Black Velvet on Kitchen Konfidence. A simple cocktail made with Guinness and sparkling wine.
- Bacon Cheddar Mini Soda Bread Recipe by Foodness Gracious. I’ll take 5 of these.
- Irish Boxty Recipe (potato pancakes) by I am a Food Blog. A different way to eat potatoes on St. Patty’s Day!
- The 2019 St. Patrick’s Day Drink and Eating Guide by Stir and Strain. Several fun cocktail ideas here.
- Corned Beef Instant Pot Recipe with Mustard Whiskey Sauce (photo above) by Foodness Gracious. I mean, how
gooddoes this look?
- Stuffed Savoy Cabbage with Rosemary Brown Butter on Kitchen Konfidence. A different way to eat cabbage on St. Patty’s Day.
- The Best Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage on Just a Taste. For those of you who prefer a slow cooker.
16 Cabbage Recipes That Celebrate This Underrated Vegetable by Serious Eats. In case you’ve got some cabbage left over.
- Guinness Pot Pie by How Sweet Eats. I could just dive right into this.
- Salted Pretzel Stout Brownies (photo at the top) on Kitchen Konfidence. Infused with Guinness, these rich brownies are topped with salty, crunchy pretzels.
- Irish Cream Macaroons by How Sweet Eats. A fun twist on a classic confection.
- Small Batch Chocolate Guinness Loaf Cake (photo above) by I am a Food Blog. So
What are some of your favorite St. Patrick’s Day recipes? Do you like to get all creative or just stick with the classics?14