The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! This week, I’m sharing 15 decadent, indulgent recipes in celebration of Mardi Gras.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Croque Madame Croissant Casserole by Spoon Fork Bacon. This is everything.
- Molly’s Walnut Crusted Brie Mac and Cheese on Kitchen Konfidence. Mac and cheese is already a rich dish. Take things over the top with creamy, melty brie.
- Reverse Sear Steak and Lobster Risotto by I Am A Food Blog. The ultimate surf and turf.
- Brown Butter Lobster Ravioli by Half Baked Harvest. Another tempting lobster dish.
- Cereal Milk Punch (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. A twist on a classic New Orleans cocktail, this boozy punch is made with homemade cereal milk, bourbon, vanilla
- Dark Chocolate Honey Fig Walnut Truffles (photo above) by The Snixy Kitchen. For those of you who prefer some chocolate indulgence.
- Bourke Street Bakery Dark Chocolate Raspberry Muffins by
CookRepublic. A decadent breakfast treat.
- Walnut Cake Milk Chocolate Mousse and Salted Maple Caramel by Not Without Salt. So much
- Banana Fosters Hand Pies by A Cozy Kitchen. I’ll take three
- Chocolate Pistachio Pots de Creme on Kitchen Konfidence. Chocolate and pistachio is such a wonderful combination.
- Lemon Garlic Scallop Pasta (photo above) by What’s Gaby Cooking. I always think of scallops as such a luxurious treat.
- Slow Cooker Jambalaya by Simply Recipes. A New Orleans favorite!
- Jalapeno Popper Pasta Bake by The Candid Appetite. So extra. I love it!
- Banana Sheet Cake With Dulcey Cream by Hummingbird High. That topping tho.
- “Pinkies” White Chocolate & Raspberry Blondies with Pink Peppercorn on Food52. These look over-the-top delicious.