The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! This week, I’m sharing 15 decadent, indulgent recipes in celebration of Mardi Gras.
- Croque Madame Croissant Casserole by Spoon Fork Bacon. This is everything.
- Molly’s Walnut Crusted Brie Mac and Cheese on Kitchen Konfidence. Mac and cheese is already a rich dish. Take things over the top with creamy, melty brie.
- Reverse Sear Steak and Lobster Risotto by I Am A Food Blog. The ultimate surf and turf.
- Brown Butter Lobster Ravioli by Half Baked Harvest. Another tempting lobster dish.
- Cereal Milk Punch (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. A twist on a classic New Orleans cocktail, this boozy punch is made with homemade cereal milk, bourbon, vanilla
- Dark Chocolate Honey Fig Walnut Truffles (photo above) by The Snixy Kitchen. For those of you who prefer some chocolate indulgence.
- Bourke Street Bakery Dark Chocolate Raspberry Muffins by
CookRepublic. A decadent breakfast treat.
- Walnut Cake Milk Chocolate Mousse and Salted Maple Caramel by Not Without Salt. So much
- Banana Fosters Hand Pies by A Cozy Kitchen. I’ll take three
- Chocolate Pistachio Pots de Creme on Kitchen Konfidence. Chocolate and pistachio is such a wonderful combination.
- Lemon Garlic Scallop Pasta (photo above) by What’s Gaby Cooking. I always think of scallops as such a luxurious treat.
- Slow Cooker Jambalaya by Simply Recipes. A New Orleans favorite!
- Jalapeno Popper Pasta Bake by The Candid Appetite. So extra. I love it!
- Banana Sheet Cake With Dulcey Cream by Hummingbird High. That topping tho.
- “Pinkies” White Chocolate & Raspberry Blondies with Pink Peppercorn on Food52. These look over-the-top delicious.