The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! In celebration of Earth Day (earlier this week), I’m sharing 15+ recipes using fresh, vibrant veggies.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Spring Garden Cocktail Recipe (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. A blushing cocktail made with strawberry, rhubarb and basil.
- Deep Tropical Vibes Green Smoothie by The First Mess. Kale + Mango= YUM!
- White Tea and Basil Muddled Mojito by Half Baked Harvest. Such a beauty.
- Spring Lettuce Cups with Snap Pea Radish Slaw and Cucumber Noodles by Gourmande in the Kitchen. I can never resist a good lettuce cup. This one is vegan!
- Broccoli Steaks with Garlic and Chilli by
CookRepublic. Switch up your broccoli game with this recipe.
- Purple Sweet Potato Coconut Curry with Beech Mushrooms and Bok Choy (photo above) by What’s Cooking Good Looking. I mean, how pretty are these potatoes?
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Garlicky Kale by Kitchen Confidante. A delicious main if you’re looking to cut carbs.
- Broiled Zucchini with Bacon Breadcrumbs Recipe on Kitchen Konfidence. Seasoned with rosemary, parsley, garlic, and lemon zest, each bite packs a serious punch of flavor!
- Spinach Pistachio Pasta by Two Peas and Their Pod. So darn fresh!!
- Farro and Kale Salad with Goat Cheese by Cookie and Kate. Simple and delicious.
- Rainbow Broccoli Buddha Bowl (photo above) by Well and Full. Loving the beet hummus on top!
- Tomato Salad with Sundried-Tomato Vinaigrette on Kitchen Konfidence. This salad celebrates the tomato.
- 12 Big, Hearty Salads That Hold Their Own as Dinner on Food52. Great inspo right here.
- Sesame Roasted Asparagus with Whipped Feta by Half Baked Harvest. I am DOWN with this.