The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! This week, I’m sharing 15+ fresh recipes for spring.
- Spring Lentil Salad with Asparagus and Burrata (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. Each bite is so light and fresh. It’s spring made edible!
- Tahini Ranch Avocado Chicken Salad by Gimme Some Oven.
Ohthis looks good.
- Fruit & Vinegar Shrub Mocktail by Love and Olive Oil. A simple infusion of fruit, vinegar, and sugar creates a deliciously refreshing drink.
- Greek Salad with Salmon by What’s Gaby Cooking. Seared salmon + plenty of fresh veggies = YUM!
- Spring Cocktail Recipe (photo below) on Kitchen Konfidence. The vibrant pink in this cocktail comes from fresh radishes. Refreshed with sage, grapefruit, and lemon this cocktail is perfect for Sunday brunch.
- One Skillet Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken and Orzo by Half Baked Harvest. I mean, how
gooddoes this look?
- Arugula and Prosciutto Pizza on Kitchen Konfidence. A lighter pizza for spring.
- Creamy Olive & Arugula Pesto Pasta by The First Mess. It’s vegan too!
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps by Spoon Fork Bacon. I always find myself wrapping
eeeeverythingin lettuce when spring comes around.
- Creamy Spring Greens Soup by Nosh and Nourish. A tasty way to slurp up ALL the greens.
- A 3-Ingredient Charred Scallion Pasta for Spring Weeknights on Food52. Cooking down scallions will create a flavor sweet as spinach!
- Citrus Fruit Salad with Seedy Honey by The Faux Martha. A little bowl of sunshine right here.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Streusel Shortcake (photo above) by The Candid Appetite. So much YES!!
- Pink Lemonade Thumbprint Cookies by Inspired by Charm. Perfect for an Easter gathering.
- Lavender Banana Bread by How Sweet Eats. I’ll eat anything that tastes like flowers.
- Strawberry Oat Crumble Bars with Meyer Lemon Glaze by Spoon Fork Bacon. Who else is ready for strawberry season?