The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! This week, I’m sharing 15+ Cinco de Mayo recipes perfect for today’s festivities!!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Piña Para la Niña on Kitchen Konfidence. A fresh cocktail made with pineapple, vanilla and jalapeno.
- Ceviche Tostadas with Cilantro Crema on Kitchen Konfidence. An oldie, but a goodie.
- Blood Orange-Rosemary Margarita by Salt Pepper Skillet. Blood oranges are still in season! Get some, then make this 🙂
- Roasted Poblano Queso Fundido (photo below) on Kitchen Konfidence. This is a crowd-pleaser.
- Five Minute Vegan Cashew Queso by Minimalist Baker. If you got some vegan friends coming over today…
- Guava Passion Fruit Margarita on Kitchen Konfidence. So tropical!
- Chicken Taco Soup with Cheese Quesadilla Croutons by How Sweet Eats. Quesadilla croutons?! Sign me UP!
- Mexican Grilled Corn Salad Recipe (photo at the top) on Kitchen Konfidence. Also known as esquites, this dish was one of my favorite bites while traveling throughout Mexico!
- Chipotle-Spiced Sweet Potato Tacos by Kitchen Confidante. A meatless option for Cinco de Mayo.
- Instant Pot Pork Shoulder Chili Verde by I Am A Food Blog. This comes together in a snap!
- Cheesy Beef Enchilada Dip by The Candid Appetite. I could dip this for daaaaaayzzz.
- Cauliflower Al Pastor Quesadillas by Half Baked Harvest. Another fun vegetarian option.
- Horchata Granita Recipe (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. Blending my favorite Mexican drink with an Italian dessert.
- Classic Tres Leches (Pastel de Tres Leches) on Chicano Eats. One of my favorite Mexican cakes.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Tres Leches Cake on Kitchen Konfidence. A seasonal twist on the cake above.
- Churro Rice Krispie Treats on Kitchen Konfidence. This dessert is SO simple to make and SO delicious.
Leave a Reply