‘Tis the season to entertain! Here are a 15 Holiday cocktails your guests will absolutely love.
- The Pink Peppermint Cocktail by How Sweet Eats. So darn cute!
- Spicy Pomegranate Moscow Mule by Half Baked Harvest. Uhhh YUM!
- Thyme Apple Cider Spritz by What’s Gaby Cooking. Thyme and apple is such a tasty combination.
- Spiced Apple Sparkling Holiday Punch by Sugar and Charm. Perfect for a Holiday bash!
- Apple & Quince Sparkler on Kitchen Konfidence (photo above). Made with homemade roasted apple and quince liqueur.
- Spiked Horchata Latte Cocktail by Salt & Wind (photo above). Taking horchata to the next level.
- Smoky Blood Orange Mezcal Gimlet by Salt Pepper Skillet. Just gorg!!
- 16 Big Batch Cocktails on Food52. So many great ideas.
- Cranberry Sauce Margaritas with Sugar Rims by Stir and Strain. With rosemary sugar rim? yum.
- Cranberry Auberge Cocktail by David Lebovitz. So classy this one!
- Pomegranate Smash Cocktail by How Sweet Eats (photo above). Christmas in cocktail form.
- Holiday Cheermeister Bourbon Punch by Half Baked Harvest. Check out these ice cubes.
- Shochu Hot Toddy by Honestly YUM. Loving these Japanese flavors.
- Lemon Rosemary Gin Fizz by The Food Gays. Simple and refreshing!
- Brandy Mulled Wine by The Endless Meal. A holiday classic.
Plus, find all my cocktail recipes on Kitchen Konfidence! Happy Holidays everyone!!2