The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! This week, I’m sharing 15+ summer grilling recipes perfect for a backyard bbq.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Grilled Tri-Tip with Green Garlic Salsa Verde (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. One of my favorite summer grilling recipes!
- Honey Mustard Grilled Salmon with Avocado Basil Sauce by Half Baked Harvest. I mean, how good does this look?
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs by Gimme Some Oven. So juicy!
- Sweet Tea Pork Chops with Grilled Peaches on Kitchen Konfidence. You need to give this one a try.
- Grilled Cabbage Steaks with Jalapeno Chimichurri Lentils & Maple Mustard Tahini by The First Mess. Something vegan to throw on the grill. This looks SO delicious.
- Grilled Broccoli Crunch Salad by How Sweet Eats. This salad has. it. all.
- Grilled Mussels with White Wine, Fried Garlic and Herbs on Kitchen Konfidence. You cook these mussels in a skillet on the grill. So simple and packed with flavor.
- Tropical Jerk Grilled Chicken with Charred Mango Salsa Verde (photo above) by Half Baked Harvest. I’m am DOWN with this recipe.
- Bourbon Maple Pork Ribs by White on Rice Couple. This glaze looks insanely delicious.
- Ultimate Mediterranean Turkey Burger Recipe on Kitchen Konfidence. This is a next level turkey burger right here.
- Grilled Shrimp and Steak Surf n’ Turf by Spoon Fork Bacon. The best of both worlds.
- Cantaloupe Prosciutto Skewers (photo above) by How Sweet Eats. Dying.
- Watermelon and Tomato Wedge Salad on Kitchen Konfidence. A sweet and salty salad perfect for a backyard BBQ.
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad by Love and Lemons. Up your pasta salad game.
- Pesto Potato Salad by Half Baked Harvest. A fun twist on a potato salad.
- Grilled Kale Caesar Salad with Torn Croutons on Kitchen Konfidence. Throw some kale on the grill while you’re making any of the grilled mains above!