The Sunday Dish is a weekly, themed roundup featuring recipes from Kitchen Konfidence along with other foodie friends! This week, I’m sharing 15+ recipes to perfect for Easter dinner.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Deviled Eggs Three Ways on Kitchen Konfidence. A good way to use up extra Easter eggs!
- Cheesy Potato Chive Galette on Half Baked Harvest. Slice this up and serve as an appetizer.
- Asparagus and Ricotta Bruschetta by Simply Recipes. Asparagus are in season right now, so grab some tasty ones at the farmer’s market!
- Creamy Kale Pesto White Bean Dip (photo below) by The First Mess. Spring on a plate right here.
- Really Good Chip Dip by Inspired by Charm. A creamy classic.
- Orange, Bourbon and Pecan Glazed Ham (photo on top) on Kitchen Konfidence. The glaze on this ham is to die for!
- Spring Nicoise Salad on How Sweet Eats. Featuring asparagus and gorgeous radishes.
- Lemon and Mustard Chicken Thighs with Baby Potatoes on Bakers Royale. This looks SO good.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta With Chicken by Just a Taste. If you love the dip, you’ll love this pasta.
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp by Foodness Gracious. YUM!
- Almond Oat and Berry Tart (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. This gorgeous tart is gluten-free, dairy-free, and 100% delicious.
- Easter Snack Mix on How Sweet Eats. So darn cute!!
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes by Gimme Some Oven. Because you need some carrot cake on Easter.
- Lemon Olive Oil Pistachio Cake by The Faux Martha. Loving these flavors right here.
- Strawberry Chamomile Olive Oil Cake by Half Baked Harvest. A simple cake with fun toppings!