You guys, it has been COLD in San Diego recently. We are having a proper winter here this year. In addition to all the healthy eats I’ve been making recently, I’ve been cooking up cozy soups and stews on the regular. Here are some of my favorites.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Lemon Chicken Soup with Orzo by Pinch of Yum. I just love orzo, but I don’t cook it that often. Recipes like this are a tasty reminder.
- Slow Cooker Pork and Black Bean Stew (photo above) on Kitchen Konfidence. This stew is so easy to make, and it’s really delicious. The recipe is courtesy of Jorge’s mom!
- Cheddar Corn Chowder with Bacon by Skinny Taste. I could just dive right into this right here.
- Cozy Cabbage and Farro Soup by Smitten Kitchen. YUM!
- Fire Roasted Minestrone with Kale Pesto by How Sweet Eats. Cozy AF. And I want that pesto on everything!
- Watercress and Chicken Soup by Nom Nom Paleo. Watercress is so darn good for you.
- An Immunity Soup to Light up Your Insides (photo above) by 101 Cookbooks. How pretty is this?!
- Green Lentil Stew with Spinach, Tahini & Lemon by The First Mess. *green heart emoji*
- Golden Winter Root Vegetable Soup by Gourmande In The Kitchen. A chunky knit sweater in soup form.
- Instant Pot Red Lentil Soup with Yogurt and Mint on Kitchen Konfidence. My latest soup recipe rich with onion, garlic and spices.
- Can’t Believe It’s Vegetarian Chili by Gimme Some Oven. Oh this looks good.
- Golden Sweet Potato Soup with Burrata and Sage Pesto on Half Baked Harvest. Burrata in soup is so extra, but I love it!!
- Tomato and Farro Soup on Kitchen Konfidence. A heartier version of tomato soup.
- French Lentil Stew With Sausage (photo above) by The Candid Appetite. Lentils and sausage are such a tasty combination.